fmAddNewConfigurationDialog, fmEditExistConfigurationDialog, fmPreferences - Store Configuration
To start working with your Store first of all you have to select or create your Store Configuration (1). If you have one you, can load your configuration to Store Manager (2) or simply select one from the drop-down (3).
Also Store Manager allows you to make the following actions with your Configuration(s):
'Create a new configuration'. If you want to create a new configuration, follow few steps:
1) Press "Actions" button and select "Create a new configuration" from the drop-down.
2) Enter a new configuration name; It is a good idea to use
your store name or some other informative name to cope with your
3) Click OK to save this entry, or click cancel to discard
this entry. You'll have the new configuration to work with. You can
create as many Database Configurations as you wish.
To work with 'Embedded (default) configuration', select the
corresponding Action from the drop-down list. Working with local
(Embedded) database is much faster than working with remote one.
To 'clone your Configuration' with all its settings select Clone Configuration action.
'Rename Configuration'. If you want to rename you configuration, follow few steps:
- Press "Actions" button and select "Rename Configuration" from the drop-down.
- Change your Configuration name in the Edit configuration window.
- Click OK to save this entry, or click cancel to discard this entry.To 'delete your Configuration' select the appropriate action from the drop-down list and confirm it. Note that you won't be able to undo this action!
To 'Save Current /All Configurations' and all their settings select one from the drop-down list.
To 'Load your Local Database Configuration' select "Load Configuration" action and browse contents of your local folders to select an existing configuration.
1. Quick Start Guide >