You can Upload External Images for Products using Import Wizard. In order to do it you need to make sure that:
1. You have setup your FTP connection correctly.
2. You have specified your store root folder at your FTP.
Please note: Store Manager for X-Cart wants to specifying only base Directory (Store Root).
3. You have checked Upload Images function during Import.
If you need to upload images from external URL you need to check Download HTTP Images checkbox.
4. You have prepared .CSV or .txt file where you have column with
correct Image URLs for each Product and that your images' names are the same as the names of images in folder on your PC.
5. You have assigned Column with Image names from your .CSV or .txt with database field.
After Import Store Manager will upload your Images to FTP automatically and you will be able to see images at product page.
Please let us know if you have any additional questions.
How To... >