fmCategoryEdit - Edit Categoty Form.
To create a new X-Cart category or edit an existing one, proceed through several steps:
Click on create new or edit X-Cart category icon
In the X-Cart Edit Category form specify the following data:
- Available - check if X-Cart category and its products are available at your store
- Category ID - for internal use only. ID is a unique X-Cart category identification that cannot be edited
- Parent Category - Select X-Cart parent category from a drop-down list. To create Root/Main/Parent X-Cart Category just leave this field blank
Edit HTML button - shows new HTML editor window of product description. It has 2 tabs: HTML and Code, and Properties Toolbar.
preview is useful if you are working directly with "raw" HTML text,
which gives you precise control over the tags used in the page. However,
by default, you can still work with objects visually.
- Category Name - Specify X-Cart category name as it will appear in the front-end.
- Category Image - Select an Image by clicking:
to browse contents of your local folders and select an image. When you
press OK button on edit form it will be uploaded to "Images directory"
on FTP. When local image selected, this field will display local image
path like C:\My Images\some_image.jpg. But local image path will be replaced with image name some_image.jpg right after upload
- to select some image stored remotely. It's done by browsing contents of FTP folder specified as "Images directory"
- Check Remove Image option if you wish to remove it from your store.
- Order by - It allows you to sort X-Cart categories in any order you wish (Alphabetical order is set by default).
- Description - Specify X-Cart category product descriptions exactly the way it's going to appear on product's page.
- Meta Keywords and Meta Description - Specify meta information for the X-Cart category.
3. Click Ok to save this entry and to create X-Cart category, or click cancel to discard this entry.
- Additional fields tab allows you to manage your additional fields.
By eMagicOne Inc.